Wednesday, August 15, 2012

CC Montebelluna Bible College ~ Spring 2012

When the Lord suddenly moved me from Treviso to Montebelluna this past December, I had no idea that Calvary Chapel Montebelluna had been praying for Him to grow their team.  Nor did I know that I would be one of several missionaries He would bring here, all at about the same time!
 
What a privilege it was to teach my first class at the Bible College.  “Biographical Sketches” focused on the lives of seven single women missionaries of The Great 19th Century. I hope the students learned as much as the teacher!
 
Here we're on a one day trip to Trento, which you may recognize as Trent, where the Roman Catholic Church councils met to clarify doctrine in response to the Protestant Reformation.

CONGRATULATIONS to the three graduates of the Class of Spring 2012 ~ two of whom enjoy the added distinction of being the first Italians to be graduated from CC Bible College of Italy.  Bravi!



No comments: